A newborn requires 10-12 diaper changes each day, you need to start with at least 2-3 dozen diapers. You won't be able to change baby after each wetting.
You need at least 20 dry diapers while the others are going through laundering.
If you get less than 20, they will wear out before baby is potty trained, because with fewer diapers, they will be laundered more frequently, the diapers will wear out quicker.
- Cotton Candy
- Berry Blue
- Iris Blue Stripes
- Baby Black Stripes
- Pistachio Green Stripes
How do I add color choices to my order?
- Click Proceed to Checkout and continue to Step 5: Order Confirmation.
- Scroll down until you see the Order Instructions/Comments (Optional) box in the lower left.
- Do one of the following:*
- Enter the colors/quantities you want in the box and provide secondary choices in case your preferred color is out of stock.
- Type in “gender neutral,” “for a boy,” or “for a girl,” and we will pick the colors for you.
- Click Proceed to Payment.
* To eliminate confusion, please use the exact names provided in our product description. We are not responsible for any confusion if incorrect names are used. Do not choose any colors that are not included in the list above, as doing so will slow down the processing and shipping of your order.
Diaper pack, Baby diaper