These are so soft and offer a great fit on babies as well as toddlers! The charcoal bamboo is very absorbent without a ton of bulk.
KaWaii Baby One Size Bamboo Charcoal Pocket Cloth Diaper
Keep your baby comfortable and odor-free with waterproof cotton fabric and hypoallergenic bamboo charcoal.
Bamboo Charcoal is made of bamboo by means of a pyrolysis process. It is known to have high porosity. Charcoal is known to absorb odors and is slightly dryer then a regular diaper when in use
- Outer shell: Waterproof Cotton
- Inner layer: 80% bamboo charcoal, 20% fleece
- Leak-proof front panel for extra protection
- Wide back opening for easy insertion
- Tummy snaps for a flexible fit
- Hip snaps to prevent drooping
- Easy care – see instructions for washing bamboo diapers
Three rows of snaps for simple rise adjustment:
- Small – snap the first-row buttons into the third-row buttons (8–16 lb)
- Medium – snap the first-row buttons into the second-row buttons (16–22 lb)
- Large – leave unsnapped (22–30 lb)
- Each Bamboo Charcoal Insert measures approximately 14 x 5 inches (35.5 x 12.7 cm)
- This is not pre-shrunk cotton and the diaper may shrink after wash
- Dry in low heat to avoid excessive shrinkage
- If you notice leaking through the cotton edging, it means your baby may not be heavy enough to push the moisture down to the insert. Our recommendation is to place one insert inside and one insert outside the pocket against your baby's skin to help absorb the moisture faster.
13.5–19.5" (34.3–49.5 cm)
14–28" (35.5–71 cm)
19.5" (49.5 cm)
7.5" (19 cm)
I really love these diapers. They are very soft and absorbant and I use them as night time diapers because they last the entire night, better than some all in one diapers I have. I do wish though that they made them without the minky fabric because they are a bit snug with clothes over top of it (only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 stars). At home I just leave my son with the diaper on and no pants at night but I can't use it outside because he has a small frame and the diaper takes up a lot of room in his clothes compared to the other Kawaii diapers. However at home they are awesome and I love them! I wish Kawaii would make this line without minky fabric, I would definitly purchase more!
We love this diaper! It's super soft and super absorbent. Also very cute! Never any issues with any leaking and the snaps hold a very well. These are my favorite of all my cloth diapers. They wash very well and after several months of use still look brand new. They also fit slightly less bulky since the inserts are thinner but still just as absorbent.
I have tried just about every diaper on the market. I wasn't finding a great fit for my chunky baby (9 months and 21 lbs). These fit her perfectly! I had also tried a competitors charcoal bamboo diaper but this one is much nicer quality and I love the minky outer, it's so soft. My baby girl hasn't leaked in these at all and the inserts it comes with are very absorbent. She seems to get a red bottom in plain suede diapers but in these, her bum doesn't get irritated at all. I am in the process of selling my other diapers and switching to exclusively mom label charcoal dipes.