I really like these prefolds. They work really well, and don't leak during naps with my son, very absorbent diapers. They wash out really well and amazing for the price since most prefolds are much pricier. Since they are a bit big for my son, I fold them and then use them and they work great. My son is an average wetter and he lasts about 3 hours with one prefold! Love them, and I would highly recommend anyone interested in trying out prefolds to try this one! The only thing I would mention is that since they are one size, I would not recommend it for newborns as they would be way to big!
KaWaii Baby Organic Cotton Twill Prefold Cloth Diaper
100% certified organic cotton in a twill weave. Our prefolds are extremely soft, absorbent, and durable.
One size fits all: for babies weighing 8–36 pounds.
- Approximately 14 x 20 inches (35.5 x 50.8 cm) prior to washing (normal shrinkage applies)
- 4 x 6 x 4 ply
- The two outer sections are generally four layers thick, and the middle section is generally six layers thick.
- Use two prefold diapers if your baby is a heavy wetter.
- Reversible from side to side, top to bottom, and front to back
- Versatile – pair with KaWaii Baby One Size Leak-Free Diaper Cover
- Machine washable – see our care instructions
- Note: Diapers look flat upon receipt but will fluff up and quilt quickly after washing. They will reach full absorbency after 10 washes.