When storing diapers, what things should I avoid?
- If you use a wet pail system, do not leave the lid unlocked or the pail within your baby’s reach. Water in any container large enough to hold a baby is a drowning hazard.
- When storing bamboo diapers, do not add baking soda, as it will cause the fiber to disintegrate.
- Do not leave diapers in the pail for more than three days.
- Do not leave wet colored diapers mixed in with whites because dye transfer can occur.
- Do not store wet diapers in plastic bags, as the lack of airflow will promote mildew growth and staining.